There are, literally, a gazillion (maybe not literally, because I don't even know if "gazillion" is an actual quantity. Is it?!) parenting books to choose from, but listed below are just a few I've had the chance to peruse.
1. The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers: Reclaiming Our Passion, Purpose, and Sanity by Meg Meeker, M.D.
2. The Self-Aware Parent: Resolving Conflict And Building A Better Bond With Your Child
3. The Hurried Child: Growing Up Too Fast Too Soon by David Elkind, Ph. D
4. How To Raise The Next President: A Parent's Guide To Giving Your Kid The Secrets of Success by Sally Sacks, M. Ed.
5. Giving Your Child the Excellence Edge: 10 Traits Your Child Needs to Achieve Lifelong Success by Vicki Caruana