Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ninja Week!

Just when you thought nothing could be more awesome than Wolf Week, I give to you Ninja Week!! 

One way I get my students to be quiet as we walk the halls is by pretending that we are ninjas. I tell them that ninjas creep and are stealthy. It works, for the most part. 

Ideally, Ninja week makes more sense in the beginning of the school year, when you're teaching students the rules and routines of the school and classroom. However, seeing that I have only just come across these books, Ninja Week begins tomorrow. Can't wait! 

Books:
Ninja, Ninja Never Stop by Todd Tuell
Nighttime Ninja by Barbara DaCosta
The Boy Who Cried Ninja by Alex Latimer
Wink The Ninja Who Wanted to Nap by J.C. Phillipps 
Wink The Ninja Who Wanted to Be Noticed by J.C. Phillipps 


Post a Comment